Bad Men EDT Spray by Diesel (75ml)
- 🌻Divine Perfume’s mission is to provide every human being with the best in quality and original fragrances & aftershaves.
- 🌻From the House of Diesel, we provide you with the highest quality fragrance, cologne, and aftershave available.
- 🌻Fragrance in Words
Diesel Bad Cologne is a men’s cologne that was created by Diesel. This scent isn’t only notable for its rose gold and black bottle. Diesel Bad is a refined and daring men’s fragrance that was launched in 2016. The fragrance was created by Carlos Benaim and Anne Flipo, and it starts with tobacco, cedar, tonka bean, ambroxan, and patchouli in the base notes. Middle notes of caviar, orris root and sage harmoniously combine with these woody scents. Bergamot, lavender, cardamom, and violet leaf provide a floral-citrus combination in the upper notes. Even though the bottle appears to be “”poor,”” the scent is excellent. The perfume is moderate to heavy, but not overpowering, and it lingers for a long time.
- 🌻Product comes in a Contour bottle of 75ml of quantity.
2 in stock
- Order in The Next to get it by July 9, 2022
- Real Time 148 Visitor Right Now
- Spend £30.00 to get Free Shipping
- Guarantee Safe Checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Diesel Bad Cologne, Diesel, Diesel, Diesel, Diesel, Diesel, Diesel, Diesel, Diesel, This fragrance’s rose gold and the black bottle isn’t the only thing that sets it apart. Diesel Bad is a refined and daring masculine aroma that was launched in 2016. The fragrance was created by Carlos Benaim and Anne Flipo, and it starts with base notes of tobacco, cedar, tonka bean, ambroxan, and patchouli. The middle notes of caviar, orris root, and sage wonderfully complement the woody smells. The top notes of bergamot, lavender, cardamom, and violet leaf have a floral-citrus mix. The bottle may appear to be “poor,” but the aroma is fantastic. The perfume is moderate to heavy, but not overpowering, and it lasts for a long time. Diesel is a unisex fashion brand known for jeans, accessories, fragrances, and much more. It was founded in Italy in the late 1970s. The brand, which is now owned by L’Oreal, sells its products in over 5,000 locations across the world. It developed its first fragrance in the late 1990s and has since created 41 different men’s, women’s, and unisex fragrances. Annick Menardo, Nicolas Beaulieu, and Pierre Wargnye are among the noses behind the scents.
Every 75ml bottle of Bad Men EDT Spray by Diesel, contains ethyl acetate, Water, benzaldehyde, camphor, methylene chloride, and limonene. Triethyl citrate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl, benzyl alcohol, acetone, linalool, ethanol.
1 x Unit of Bad Men EDT Spray by Diesel (75ml)
At Divine Perfume, we specialize in offering premium men’s and women’s fragrances to the UK online marketplace, at honest prices. You will find that we stock over 1,000 of the most popular high-street fragrances with big brand names, sold within the UK.
We are constantly hard at work to make sure that you are being offered the best quality products and on time.
We always try to offer you the most suitable products. At the same time, our goal is to get them to you safely and as soon as possible. Thanks to new technologies, perfect management of logistics, and the distribution partners, it takes your order two hours on average to get on its way to you. We can dispatch up to 1000 packages a day. Just for the record, last year we have delivered 7500 plus Parcels.
|Dimensions||18 × 26 × 18 cm|
Rated 0 out of 5
Rated 0 out of 5£54.99 – £69.99
Bad Men EDT Spray by Diesel (75ml)